2009年7月3日金曜日

last friday...

I just woke up at 6 and noticed I don't have first and second period by text message. What I did was just studied for the TOEFL test. Because, on Saturday I took TOEFL-ibt, so I needed to study. This test score will make a decision I shuold go to the USA or not. Last week, I was really busy to work at exchage students program office and I did not have time to study. You know, TOEFL costs a a lot. I am always serious about TOEFL.
So, I took TOEFL on Saturday. I think I could do much better than last time. I hope my score is enough to go to the american university.
Oh, on Friday I went to school from 3rd period, so it was not my DAY-OFF.

2 件のコメント:

  1. I had class in the afternoon. You studied very much so you can have good score to go to American Univercity.I will study English form summer vacation!!

    返信削除
  2. It was lucky that you got extra study time. I hope you are able to get a satisfactory TOEFL score. I hope you are able to study abroad.

    返信削除